Please choose the delivery option that suits you best at checkout. Standard delivery takes approximately 2-5 working days. Next day 1-2days. International 5-14 days (depending upon the destination country).
Please note that customised pieces will take approximately 2 weeks to make and dispatch. Any queries on delivery of a specific item please contact the studio by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (07803 601061).
For most products, you have 28 days to notify us if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods (there’s a guide below to help you see what’s cancelable and what isn’t).
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
- Contact Gemma Wightman Ceramics to let us know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (07803 601061).
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to us within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Use the same or similar packaging). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- We will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
a. 14 days after the day the product is received at the studio; or
b. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the studio; or
c. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the studio and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the studio).
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by Gemma Wightman Ceramics to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can’t be resold due to a bespoke element
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.